Year 6

Welcome to our Year 6 Page

This term is the last term in Hendrefoilan Primary School and I hope this will be the BEST term we’ve ever had! There will be lots of fun & exciting things to enjoy, including; transition talks, transition days (x4), trips out and a leavers assembly to name but a few. I will keep you posted of all times, dates etc as soon as possible as the term progresses.

Amidst all the emotions and excitement we are also going to be learning about healthy living, the Wonders of the World & the FIFA World Cup 2018 in Russia! So if you have any information or resources that would support our new topics we would be delighted to share anything you might have that will help us.

Check out our topic web to see everything we will be covering this term;

TOPIC WEB-SUMMER TERM 2018

Please also remember PE is on a Tuesday and Friday so appropriate kit will be required on both days please. We will endeavour to be outside as much as possible when the weather permits.

Homework and/ or spellings will be given out on a Friday and all work needs to be handed in before the following Thursday.

If you have any questions, worries or concerns please don’t hesitate to contact me.

I look forward to another wonderful term with this fantastic Year Six class.

Let’s make the last term the best term!

Mr Webb

ALSO REMEMBER…

Please support our continued campaign to stop deforestation in the Amazon Rainforest.

The impact on our world is huge.

Click the link  to watch our video.